Hapyy New Year! 2011
-Matthew Chauhan/Rager Cudder Drake (creator)

Monday, October 25, 2010

Nelly - Nelly 5.0 (Artwork + Tracklist)

Here's the album artwork for Nelly's sixth album Nelly 5.0, which hits stores on November 16th. It looks to me like all he did was take off his jacket for this. UPDATE: Added the official tracklisting after the jump, which includes fifteen cuts and features by T.I., Chris Brown, Kelly Rowland, Avery Storm and more. 2ND UPDATE: The original tracklisting was missing the features on "1000 Stacks" and "Broke". Props: HHNM.

1. I’m Number 1 (feat. Baby and DJ Khaled)
2. Long Gone (feat. Chris Brown and Piles)
3. She’s So Fly (feat. T.I.)
4. Just a Dream
5. Making Movies
6. Move That Body (feat. T-Pain and Akon)
7. 1000 Stacks (feat. Diddy & Notorious B.I.G.)
8. Gone (feat. Kelly Rowland)
9. Don’t It Feel Good
10. Broke (feat. Yo Gotti & Sophie Greene)
11. Live Tonight
12. Nothing Without Her

BONUS TRACKS
13. Go
14. If I Gave You One (feat. Avery Storm)
15. Kissing You (feat. Dirty Money)

No comments:

Post a Comment