Hapyy New Year! 2011
-Matthew Chauhan/Rager Cudder Drake (creator)

Friday, October 22, 2010

Black Eyed Peas - The Time (The Dirty Bit)

As Will.I.Am promised here is the brand new single from the Black Eyed Peas titled "The Time (The Dirty Bit)".

Now how does it sound, well it starts off amazing with Will & ferg's singing the Dirty Dancing classic "Time Of My Life", yeah you heard me proper throw back, then the song transitions into a heavy bass trance sort of song.

Am I happy ? Yes & No, Why ? well because I was hoping with finger's toe's and all crossed that the Pea's would be over the new era sound and go back to there best era like "Elephink" & "Monkey Business". Dont get me wrong I really enjoyed "The E.N.D" but not as much as "Monkey Business" to me thats there best album. Any way I will shut up now because this new song is very good, Enjoy !!

DL//The Black Eyed Peas - The Time (The Dirty Bit).mp3

"The Beginning" 30 November 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment