Hapyy New Year! 2011
-Matthew Chauhan/Rager Cudder Drake (creator)

Friday, November 5, 2010

Album Preview// Rihanna "LOUD"

YEAHHH.. (3X), a German website has put the audio preview of Rihanna's "LOUD" online. So we can hear 30 seconds of the entire album... Woohoo..!!

Damn, it sounds epic.. Mainstream Rihanna is back peeps.. Highlights so far are: "S&M", "Cheers (Drink To That)", "What's My Name", "Only Girl (In The World)", "Man Down", "Skin" & of course my new fave track: "Love The Way You Lie Pt.2"..

I do have one critic point.. The golden spin of "Rated R" were the amazing ballads, but this album is deff the uptempo songs who are stronger then the ballads.., but that's just RiRi's stronger point so I guess this is a good thing then, haha.

*Update// Weh weh weeeeehhh.. It's taken down.. sorry.. for the ones who didn't had the chance to listen it.. I will look for a youtube link or some..

**Update// Found a youtube link.. enjoy!!

***Update// Youtube link blocked :( I'll find a new one


No comments:

Post a Comment